(Last Updated : 1 July 2020) by Ndolena Design
- We trade in South African Rands and US Dollars
- EFT is acceptable, cash deposits (you are responsible for the deposit fee, which is 1% (as at June 2020))
- Ewallet or iMali is acceptable
- We do not accept cheques or cash payments
- Partial or monthly payments are acceptable according to the agreement
- Once the project deadline is met, it is considered “FINAL AND COMPLETE”. In this case, any remaining balances are due within 2 days after this deadline.
- If payment to complete the balance has not been made during this 2-day period, this will be considered as a breach of contract. Penalties will be applied for any late payment.
- PLEASE NOTE: this deadline includes any delays that might have been caused by us and client.
Third parties and assets
- Ndolena Design is not responsible for liasing with third parties such as merchant service providers. It is entirely the client’s responsibility. We only intervene during the installation or set-up process when it is directly related to our task description. Example: installing a payment gateway on a website. The client has the responsibility of creating an account with the gateway, and provide us with the login details we will need to install the gateway.
- We reserve the right to declare the project “COMPLETE” even though the software/plugin, is not installed. This occurs when the client was not able to provide us with the necessary credentials to install the plugin or software.
- Ndolena Design is not responsible for editing any assets such as logos, images, or text unless specified in the brief or quotation.
- It is not Ndolena Design’s responsibility to create content for the client unless it was mentioned as one of the delivrables. “Content” includes text, images, symbols, or any graphic elements that we did not receive from the client initially, and that we have to create.
Job task/ description
- The brief provided by the client describes exactly the necessary delivrables, which means it is the client who determines what has to be done.
- The task description is confirmed and approved by both the client and us.
- This is further confirmed by the quotation, which values the abovementioned delivrables
- If the client adds on more features or delivrables after their own approval, and the deposit payment, an additional fee will be applied to the invoice for these features and delivrables.
Cancellations and refunds
- The client is allowed to make cancellations at any time. Please keep in mind that any payment made may not be refundable, depending on how much work was done on our end. Refunds may be offered at a portion of what was paid, if the project was not completed, but was started.
- Processing refunds can take up to 14 working days.
- We reserve the right to pull out of a project at any given time if there is: stalling from the client, harassment, or if the project becomes costly for us.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any one for any reason.
- Only up to 3 revisions are allowed. Any revisions after the third one will have a fee applied to it.
- A revision is any change applied after a design has been chosen and approved by the client.
Portfolio and credit
- Ndolena Design reserves the right to use this design on its website or anywhere else as its portfolio. Contact us if you find your design being used unlawfully by us, we will be happy to sort out the situation.
- Client continues to own any and all proprietary information it shares with Ndolena Design during the term of this Agreement for the purposes of the Agreement. The designer has no rights to this proprietary information and may not use it except to complete the Graphic Design services. Upon completion of the Agreement, Client will own the final Graphic Design Deliverables.
- While we will customize Client’s Graphic Design Deliverables to Client’s specifications, Client recognizes that Graphic Designs generally can have a common structure and basis.
- When we present drafts to you, they are still the property of Ndolena Design. You have the rights for only one draft/concept. All the rest are the property of Ndolena Design, unless stated differently in the agreement.
- For the Websites, customers are allowed to remove us as Administrators of their website.
Copyright for artwork
- Any custom made graphic design element made by us should be paid for before you can use it anywhere else.Promotions, discounts, sales
- Ndolena Design reserves the right to stop any promotions, discounts, or sales at any given time, with or without a reason. These promotions, discounts, or sales vary according to each project and its terms.
- Usually, the packages come with standard features, if you would like to make specific requests, fees may or may not apply according to the agreement. Please take note of this.
Marketing / Convertions
- Ndolena Design does not gurantee that you will make more sales due to our designs. This is based on multiple factors: reputation of the company, overall performance of the company and quality of service, the marketing strategy of the company (from selecting the right audience to improving your services and product quality).
- Fees may apply if the demand in the following resources increases, they are, but not limited to: CPU, Disk (storage), RAM, and Databases.
Who we are
Ndolena Design is a marketing agency, based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Our website is: www.ndolena.co.za
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.